Enabling a price floor is a setting that is applied to an entire show, not to specific episodes. However, you can set floors by position. For example, your Pre Roll can be set to a higher value than your Mid or Post Rolls. Keep in mind that setting a price floor that is too high can prevent MTM ads from being played on your show. On the other hand, this may be a useful tactic if you do not want any MTM ads to play in a certain position.
How to enable Price Floors:
- Navigate to the "Podcast" tab to go to your podcast library.
- Select the Podcast of interest by clicking the title.
- Once in the podcast frame, click the gear icon in the top right hand side of the screen:
4. Now click on the "MTM Settings" tab.
5. From this frame, you will be able to set the price floor for each position:
As always we are happy to help with any questions. Please reach out to us via the Live Chat tool or email firstname.lastname@example.org