Spotify for Podcasters is a feature that allows creators who deliver their podcasts to Spotify through a hosting platform, like Megaphone, to directly access their show's analytics through a central portal. This feature will simply allow your team to have a centralized repository of your Spotify-specific performance statistics.
This feature will not impact your ability to access the analytics housed within the Megaphone platform.
Spotify has released this document that provides step-by-step instructions on how you can access your portal.
Please note the following:
- This process uses the email address in the RSS feed to confirm that you are the correct owner by sending a confirmation code. This can be changed via the Edit Podcast page in Megaphone, if needed.
- If the RSS feed has a generic or incomplete email address, you will not be able to verify your account. This will then result in not having access to Spotify for Podcasters.
- A single user will be able to claim multiple podcasts.
- Multiple users can claim the same podcast if each has access to the email address in the RSS feed.
- A Spotify account is required to claim access to Spotify for Podcasters. An account can be created for free on www.spotify.com/us/signup/.
- You can email Spotify for support directly at email@example.com.
Please feel free to reach out via Live Chat with any questions.